- Monday, February 4th, LaGuardia College, CUNY, Long Island City, NY
Classroom readings and discussions with Sandy McIntosh
- Thursday, March 28th, AWP, Oregon Convention Center, Portland OR:
Come to AWP in Portland Oregon and hear Sandy McIntosh, Mary Mackey, Denise Duhamel, Geoffrey O’Brien, and Jason McCall read from Marsh Hawk’s exciting new Chapter One Project: On Becoming a Poet. TIME: 10:30 am to 11:45 am Place: Room A103-104, Level 1, Oregon Convention Center, 777 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Portland, OR 97232. Please Note: To attend this event AWP Conference registration is required.
- Friday, March 29th, Sacramento Poetry Center, 1719 25th Street, Sacramento, CA 95816.
Sandy McIntosh and Mary Mackey present the Marsh Hawk Press Chapter One Series in which well-known poets such as Jane Hirshfield, Dennis Nurkse, and Phillip Lopate write short pieces about how they became poets. Mary will read from her new collection of poetry The Jaguars That Prowl Our Dreams and from her Chapter One essay: “Jungles and Fever.” Sandy will read selections from his forthcoming memoir Lesser Lights: More Tales from a Hampton’s Apprenticeship. Time: 6:00 pm. Place: Hosted by Tim Kahl
- Saturday, March 30th, Berkeley, CA
“Meet Sandy McIntosh Salon” Berkeley CA By invitation only.
- Sunday, May 5th, Molloy College, Rockville Centre, NY
Sandy McIntosh and Mary Mackey will read from new work. TIME: 3:00 pm. PLACE: the Reception Room, Kellenberg Hall, on Molloy College’s Rockville Centre campus. This event is free and open to the public.
- Thursday, May 9th , Join us at 7 pm at BOOK CULTURE, 450 Columbus Ave, NEW YORK CITY
Sandy McIntosh and Mary Mackey In Conversation With HARPER’S Magazine (bookculture.com)
Please join Harper’s Magazine Executive Editor Chris Beha for a conversation and reading with Sandy McIntosh, author of Lesser Lights: More Tales from a Hampton’s Apprenticeship and Mary Mackey, author of The Jaguars That Prowl Our Dreams: New and Selected Poems 1974 to 2018.
- Friday, May 10th, Poets House, New York City
Marsh Hawk Press Spring Book Launch, featuring new titles by six Marsh Hawk authors, including Sandy McIntosh and Mary Mackey. Reading, book signing and reception. TIME: 6:00 PM. PLACE: Poets House, 10 River Terrace, New York, NY 10282
- May 11, 4 pm Book Hampton, East Hampton, New York
Conversation, reading and book signing with Sandy McIntosh and Mary Mackey. TIME: 4:00 PM. PLACE: 41 Main Street, East Hampton, NY
- Sunday, May 12, 2019, The Parkside Lounge, New York, NY
Sandy McIntosh and Mary Mackey co-feature in the great weather for MEDIA Spoken Word Sundays series at the Parkside Lounge. TIME: 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. PLACE: The Parkside Lounge, 317 E Houston St, New York, NY 10002. In addition to the featured readers, there will be an open mic. Hosted by great weather for Media editor, the poet David Lawton. This event is a celebration of the Marsh Hawk Press Chapter One Series.
- Saturday, August 10th, East Hampton’s Authors Night, from 5 to 7:30 pm, at 555 Montauk Highway, Amagansett, New York.